Raising Chickens in Your Backyard

Raising Chickens in Your Backyard
"People who count their chickens before they are hatched act very wisely, because chickens run about so absurdly that it is impossible to count them accurately." Oscar Wilde

Monday, May 10, 2010

What the Flock?

I went to feed and water the chickens tonight and they were all asleep. I had to grab my camera to catch them huddled together. By the time I got back, they were starting to stir, but you get the gist of what it's like to sleep with the flock.



They did not like the camera flash; it woke them right up. Can't imagine why they wouldn't love the bright flash of light when they were trying to sleep!



Guess I should have probably let them be, but they would have been woken by me changing their water anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment